• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

One Light Burning

41Y2DvMsdgL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

How would you keep your sanity if you saw the living future of objects and things in a ghost like form ahead in time of their true selves?

A tragic accident transpires, paralyzed to change what was about to take place, even though your eyes just witnessed a ghost of each car crashing brutally before it happened.

Would it drive you mad, knowing you could have swerved to avoid the other car, but physically couldn't? Would you still blame yourself even if it was ruled the other drivers fault?

These questions were real to Kyle. He never asked for this. Until he found the answers to this new paranormal ability of his mind’s eye, he would forever be teetering on the brink of insanity.

http://www.amazon.com/One-Light-Burn...+light+burning

Last edited:
One Light Burning will be free from 5/5/2014 through 5/9/2014!!! If you decide to take advantage of reading my book for free please write a review I appreciate any and all feedback!

(I updated the book description today to the following below, I was unable to find an edit button to edit my first post.)

"How would you keep your sanity if you saw the living future of objects and things in a ghost like form ahead in time of their true selves?

A tragic accident transpires, paralyzed to react and to change what was about to take place, even though your eyes just witnessed a ghost of each car crashing brutally before it happened, would you afterwards question your reality?

Would it drive you mad, knowing you could have swerved to avoid the other car, but physically couldn't? Would you still blame yourself even if it was ruled the other drivers fault?

These questions were real to Kyle. He never asked for this. Until he found the answers to this new paranormal ability of his mind’s eye, he would forever be teetering on the brink of insanity."

Recently updated the cover and book description.

41l3goGDM3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Random ghost previews, of objects and the living, ahead in time of their true-selves—is maddening.

You witness two cars, brutally crash into one another—before the accident transpires.

Why are you paralyzed to react and to change what was about to take place?

Would it drive you insane, knowing you could have swerved to avoid the other car?

If everyone places the other driver liable, would you still blame yourself?

These questions were real to Kyle. He never asked for this. Until he found the answers to this new paranormal ability of his mind’s eye, he would forever be teetering on the brink of insanity.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

Back