• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ouch!

Martin

Probably fake, but still ..

.. OUCH!!

ouch.jpg

Cheers, Martin

mine was, pffft yeah right...id make a worse face than that, and id look down to see why the f**k myleg was hurting so bad!

The worst one I've seen was Dave Busst's injury - it was horrible :(

awww.360soccer.com_images_bussteds.jpg

(Sorry for the quality of the picture - it was the only one I could find)

Oh my lord!

What's in a name?

Anyway, lahondas, at the second you break something, your face is not distorted yet.

I cannot watch these kind of pictures without cringing and rubbing my shin. Off to find some more! :D

Cheers, Martin

Found a few!

aimg34.imageshack.us_img34_8695_Destry_W.jpg

Say bye bye to that knee of yours!

KNEE_1.jpg

That was all I could find.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
I cannot watch these kind of pictures without cringing and rubbing my shin. Off to find some more! :D

Cheers, Martin

Me neither :eek: Though it was a lot worse seeing on TV :(

The pictures are sickening(at least to me) bones breaking or snapping is something I get really squeamish about. They all look really painful. @_@

Ice, I think I saw the Busst-one on TV too, couple of years back. I might have screamed.

I simply cannot imagine the pain.

Cheers, Martin

It always takes me quite a while to realise that there's anything wrong with the pic.. I'm like hmmmm yeh, bloke running, pfff running no wonder he's in pain what a load of hard work... (10 seconds later) Oh My Life!

I'm not as stupid as I make out.. really.

I had the same thing with that first picture - I was like:

"Hey look, a guy, running, how interesting"

.. Time passes ..

"Something's fishy"

.. Time passes ..

"Oh my God, I'm gonna be sick!"

Cheers, Martin

Oh yeah, that would be the 'last night' you spent the entire time of on the Book Forum, yes?! :D

Phil

i seem to notice all these freaky injuries are only in the males of us humans, no girls are getting injuries like these or whats the case?

Well 3 out of the 4 photo's are mainly contact sports that arn't regularly played by women to a high level, though i'm sure if you searched hard enough you'll be able to find some.

I'm sure if you really want to see women with mangled limbs there'll be a website catering for your needs... somewhere...

Back