• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Over $400 in Collectible Books going by March 31st

Chris_Morey

Over $400 in Collectible Books are going by March 31st. Round 3 of the Horror Books Raffle is drawing to a close, but you can still sign up. Just go to: HorrorBooksRaffle.com

There's something you can do to help ensure there will be a Round 4: spread the word. At the top of the HorrorBooksRaffle.com website there's a Save/Share button. Use this button to share the website with your friends, family and co-workers. If enough people sign up we will launch Round 4 (after Round 3 is finished) with six all new collectible book prizes for you to win.

Thank you, and best of luck to all who enter!

It's neither. He's a publisher vetted by the admins here. If neither of you two like it, I guess you can go complain to the management.

Thanks very much for the clarification Sparky. It is sometimes hard to tell from their content when posts are vetted and when they are not.
No need for an ultimatum.
Have a good day
Sincerely
Peder

I can understand how it would seem a little spammy, but I assure you it's no such thing. The only "catch" is that you are also signed up to our company newsletter, and have to read a few of them. Other than that, you have a chance at winning from six different collectible books.

Thanks very much for the clarification Sparky. It is sometimes hard to tell from their content when posts are vetted and when they are not.
No need for an ultimatum.
Have a good day
Sincerely
Peder

Thank you for the offer, Chris, and for your kind note.
Sincerely
Peder
:flowers:

Back