• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pallas - XXV

Roxbrough

Absolutely brilliant vinyl, has punch, superb songs and excellent production.
I got my copy from Poland. Send me a personal message if you want to know the site, I do not want to advertise on this thread.
The bass playing in particular was exceptional, punching me in the chest, when I turned the amps up!
Get a copy soon.
Recommended

You paid £30 for an LP, you are either,
i) disgustingly rich.
ii) insane
iii) obsessed

A connoisseur in other words. Groups, bands and record shops are grateful there are punters willing to pay for premium products as there are too many so called music fans prepared to rip them off via BitTorrent.

Nothing's free but quite a lot of things in life come cheap to those in the know, this applies to music for good and bad.

I take it you pay for your line, your broadband and your electricity.
Even if pirating, which this forum will obviously deplore, it is the service provider who should compensate the artist.

Even if pirating, which this forum will obviously deplore, it is the service provider who should compensate the artist.

What should happen and what does happen are entirely different things.

Absolutely brilliant vinyl, has punch, superb songs and excellent production.
I got my copy from Poland. Send me a personal message if you want to know the site, I do not want to advertise on this thread.
The bass playing in particular was exceptional, punching me in the chest, when I turned the amps up!
Get a copy soon.
Recommended

As I cannot afford the vinyl (I get my records from charity shops, flea markets and record fairs) would you be interested in posting a Vinyl versus CD article on this thread? I can then decide if I wish to buy the CD?...................x

Exactly! Making you wrong then!

Interesting point, let's go back to Roxbrough.

Service providers are exempt for the most part from legal action regarding copyright infringement, the main act being the OCILLA, the US Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act.

Now Roxbrough may wish to comment further but I believe it's established Cap'n Roxbrough has a rather interesting relationship with copyright himself.

Care to point out where I've went wrong?

Back