• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Past visions of the future - Where's my damn jetpack?

^Warhammerist! :snooty:

There is nothing, especially a nation, on this planet which can stay quite as passive as Switzerland. Unless they have had an ulterior motive all along....2050 will belong to the Swiss.

Cool !! Although I think, it would be a puzzle everyday to make room for all "my stuff" inside this small flying car's trunk !! Anyway, I will dream with a flying trailer !! :rolleyes:

Total Recall managed a reasonable approximation of Wii Fit, in the scene where Arnie comes home to find his 'wife' practicing a tennis serve-presumably wearing motion sensors-whilst watching a hologram of someone illustrating good technique. I don't think there was much wrong with this depiction, other than the fact that the fitness program was booted up instead of buried in some inaccessible area of a closet.

A vision of things to come which intrigues me is something from Demolition Man, namely that Wesley Snipes is featured coming out of prison in 2032. Will this future scenario be off by nineteen years, or will Blade fall in with the wrong crowd in the big house and end up extending his sentence?

Total Recall managed a reasonable approximation of Wii Fit, in the scene where Arnie comes home to find his 'wife' practicing a tennis serve-presumably wearing motion sensors-whilst watching a hologram of someone illustrating good technique. I don't think there was much wrong with this depiction, other than the fact that the fitness program was booted up instead of buried in some inaccessible area of a closet.

:lol: I resemble that remark...

Lmao at the flying car. It looks like some clever clogs had a eureka moment: 'Instead of a car that flies, how about a plane you can drive! I'm going to be a gazillionaireeeeeeee....'

Back