• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Patrick Rothfuss: The Name Of The Wind

liv

I just finished this book a couple of days ago. I LOVED it. It is hard to describe, so I'm just going to say, check it out. The author (Patrick Rothfuss) has a website (and a blog, which is quite entertaining): http://www.patrickrothfuss.com/

Oh, wow, glad to hear this! I picked this book up a few weeks ago, totally on a blind buy. The blurb sounded interesting, so I bought it. I haven't read it yet, so it's good to hear that it may not have been a waste of money!

Anyone had a chance to read this recently? What are your thoughts? The second book is coming out in April.

I liked it a lot. I'm not happy with how it ended. Without spoiling anything, it felt like the ending would have worked better as the beginning of the next book. It just didn't "fit".

I'm reading it at the moment. The prologue was really good so far, it's got a good and solid grip on the reader on the first page, let's see how the rest is - though I cannot imagine it could be getting bad - what's about the second book? When will it arrive?

Amazing book! can't wait for the next one it was different then a lot of other fantasy definitely try this book

I'm reading this at the moment definitely enjoying it more than my previous book (gardens of the moon by steven erikson), and am gonna try an get of his second one.

Back