• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Perpetual Drunkenness Thread.

Buddy Knox said:
pic.php
****, the man's got tits! I also feel bad for him =(

Anyway I got drunk only once, it was horrible. =/
I love tequila. =)

Stella Leanna said:
****, the man's got tits! I also feel bad for him =(

Anyway I got drunk only once, it was horrible. =/
I love tequila. =)
HMMMM. you seem about 16 or 17, forgive me if i underestimated. stay away from liquour, it's the devil...

omg i'm trashed... *continues drinking* the bottle is almost done....

Buddy Knox said:
HMMMM. you seem about 16 or 17, forgive me if i underestimated. stay away from liquour, it's the devil...

omg i'm trashed... *continues drinking* the bottle is almost done....

But I AM 17! And yeah, alcoholic drinks are baaad. YOU stay away from those drinks, haha. =P

Stella Leanna said:
But I AM 17! And yeah, alcoholic drinks are baaad. YOU stay away from those drinks, haha. =P
hahha, you must be joking.

getting drunk on friday is saturday has become as commonplace as brushing my teeth, it's just something i must do. i know i can't drink like this when i have children and all that good stuff, so i enjoy it now...

it's messed up, i got a 16 year old sister that i try to keep FAAAAAAAAR away from alcohol, yet i tell you that it's a great thing. i'm a screwed up guy.

Buddy Knox said:
hahha, you must be joking.

getting drunk on friday is saturday has become as commonplace as brushing my teeth, it's just something i must do. i know i can't drink like this when i have children and all that good stuff, so i enjoy it now...

it's messed up, i got a 16 year old sister that i try to keep FAAAAAAAAR away from alcohol, yet i tell you that it's a great thing. i'm a screwed up guy.

joking about my age or joking about you stopping drinking? :p

I get it... it's already on your everyday list of things to do. =P

Maybe you're just screwed up now that you're drunk. =P

Stella Leanna said:
can it rap too? =P
it can't rap, but i wrap it when i remember...and it can do a hell of a shimmy. plus if you rub it a few hundred times you get your wish granted in a magnificent way.

Buddy Knox said:
vodka is the juice of the gods...

spins around in circles...

takes a sip...

grimaces...

smiles...

sips again...

ah i love being drunk.

hopefully this thread over time will help me chronicle my late night binges.

that is all.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I like Baylees.

Back