• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pharmaceuticals

gilbum

I've been interested for some time in the pharmacutical industry and am looking for a good descriptive book to pick up. Im specifically interested in the history of the industry, peer reviews, research and development of new drugs, also marketing and profit breakdowns would be very nice to learn about considering this seems to be the driving force behind any successful drug company. I've had no luck finding anything locally. Though last time I was in the book store I found 1 book by an old editor of a medical journal who wrote an expose on the industry, but it was hardcover and expensive, and im very broke at the moment.

any suggestions or insights for me?

thanks. thats actually the book I was looking at picking up, but wasn't too sure. I've got a stack of books to read first, so i might just hold off for a while. Though I'm sure I'll pick it up at some point.

Back