• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Photoalbum?

Sergo

Hi people.
I do not know, maybe I am saying a foolish thing, but why this forum do not have a place where one could place some photos one wanted others to see?
On the forum I have frequented a year ago they had a possibility to upload anything they wanted from their computers to show the cats they liked, their cities, their friends, and to do it in their forum, not to go for any special places to do that...
Could it be possible to do the same here?

Miss Shelf said:
Probably it would take too much bandwidth.
Possibly, but it would be a wonderful thing.

One of the forums that I belong to (not a book forum) has that capability and it is really great for members to sometimes upload a photo and everyone loves it.

I like the idea but some photos posted are large and take a long time to load, especially for anyone with dial-up. The more photos, the longer the time to view the pages.

Occlith said:
I like the idea but some photos posted are large and take a long time to load, especially for anyone with dial-up. The more photos, the longer the time to view the pages.

I imagine all those are technical aspects and could be solved by a professional, I think. So the point is if that is interesting for members and if that could be organised by owners... providers... OK, those who run this thing.

Back