• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pick Your Pick..

I've read The Dark Tower series, and loved it. Some of the books dragged - mainly 5 - 7, but the first 4 were thoroughly entertaining.

Earth's Children was one of my favourites when I was younger. However I gave The Valley of Horses a re-read last year, and thought it was contrived, inplausible cack. :rolleyes: The Clan of The Cave Bear was good on a re-read though.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a great read. Avoid the recent movie though. :rolleyes:

I think you should start with Hitchhikers. :)

Dune has been on my TBR pile for years. Hopefully this year I'll get around to it.

Angerball, you are in trouble because you abused on me. So you will not be able to rescue yourself from me. You will be followed by me. I will always disturb you with my posts. You don't know me. But I can know you. I am the evil:mad:

Angerball, you are in trouble because you abused on me. So you will not be able to rescue yourself from me. You will be followed by me. I will always disturb you with my posts. You don't know me. But I can know you. I am the evil:mad:

Awww, bless you! I look forward to being followed by you. :cool:

So...what did you mean by 'Is this a race?'. You never answered my question. :confused:

To angerball

I implied about that you were speaking and speaking and speaking as if you were racing and the subject was going off as it gets. To be honest, you seem to hate me.

I don't hate you, I don't even know you. :rolleyes:

I was answering AquaBlue's questions about which series he should read next. I didn't realise it would offend you to comment about a variety of books he asked about. I shall make sure I post about even more books next time. :cool:

Fine. I don't hate you too. And I don't know you. But I will. Just kidding. And seriously, I think you are very nervous.

You'd better to.
And I think you are a good one and I respect you. Well, I write nip and I write tuck sometimes.

Back