• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please Help. Looking for Book Name

Tessa277

Hi and thank you for reading my thread. A few years back i read a book and i am sure there was a number 2 to be released or already released as the ending was left unresolved. Ok so now to talk a little about the book.
(I do not remember names, as it was a long time ago)
There was a lady who fell in love with a gentleman who lived in a village of the Darker race and he took her home to meet his family which loved her but her family did not approve. She ended up marrying a man who treated her badly and abused her. He was always at the pub and come home drunk and lose it with her. One night she snuck out and after being faithful for a very long time she ran into the Gentleman she fell in love with. One thing lead to another and they slept together. She felt guilty and told him she couldn't do this to her husband and went back. She fell pregnant that night and her husband got worse and one night beet her to oblivian.The neighbours were always involved and cam in to help her all the time. Until she finally went to the police and the neighbours denied knowing anything. She had noone. She went looking for the man of her dreams to tell him she was pregnant with his child and found out he had left on a bot to go work, she was distraught. Now i can not remember if she excaped or did something wrong and was gong to jail but i do know she was in labour and had the baby on the side of the road but had to be quick as they were leaving to go somewhere and the van was on it's way. Her friend told her the baby had died a still birth and when the van came her friend put her in the van and left the Baby on the side of the road to the mother distraught MESS. She wanted to be with her baby. The van drove away and after the van left a dark lady came out of the bushes and found the baby and the baby was alive But the lady was this Lovers Sister. So the man whom this lady loved and only wanted it was her sister, but noone knew she was pregnant as the man of her dreams was away on a boat working somewhere.She could not tell his family so nobody knew. This is where the book ended. PLEASE PLEASE HELP>

Back