• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please help me find this book

Marty88

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could recognize this book. I got this book when I was little, I read it so much that pages fell out and the cover was torn off. I completely forget the name and the author, and unfortunately my family threw it out.

From what I remember, it starts off with a young girl who lives with her grandma, and one day the girl follows a strange dog into the forest. I vaguely remember a dark bridge that she goes through with goblins. She comes to this run down castle and meets a man there who tells her stories of princes and goblins, etc. There were many different stories with many different characters. For example, a story about a princess with long blonde hair(there is picture of her in the book) riding a horse in the middle of the town, and is later saved by a guy whom she marries. There is also the story about a girl who dresses as a servant and is chased by goblins. I also recall a little girl who befriends a dragon and runs in a field with hundreds of flowers. As I'm writing I'm realizing how generic these stories seem, and also I'm wondering if some of my memories are mixed up. I can recall other parts but I'm not positive that they come from this book.
I really hope somebody recognizes this book and contacts me.
Thanks so much!

Back