• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please help me in finding this book.

AereonWarrior

About a year and a half ago I read this book. It was very good and had a sequel coming out soon. Well, after I returned it to the library, I forgot the name. It has been eating a hole through my stomach ever since. Since it has been so long, I have forgotten many things in the story save a few; The main character's name is Wolf. He can change into a wolf. He has two friends, sister eagle(whose a Red Eagle) and brother bear(bear)....he marries some lady in some village and they live in the forest,the lady bears him a kid who's also a shapeshifter.I forgot the kids name, and he gets stolen by these bad guys and Wolf teams up with his friends to go and get them, and at the end, you get a cliffhanger with the big evil bad guy, who I think is some kind of wormy demon thing...it was kinda scary. There are a lot of humans in it too, who are wary of his kind.It was a great book and I really want to find it..I have searched google many times but can never come up with any thing...I know this isn't too helpful, but if anyone finds anything, it would be the greatest thing in the world for me...I have been searching for so long. Please aid me. :confused:
Sincerest Regards,

AereonWarrior

Back