• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please help me in my research!

tequilasunrise

Hi, I'm a student from Poland and I'm doing a research for my M.A. thesis. I need to find people who are willing to fill out a short 15 minute survey containing a few excerpts from a old Polish book in its two translation versions and say which they like better. I strongly appreciate it if you could help me and I really need your help as I have to collect almost 100 of copies. Anyone interested message me here on forum or on my email adress (tequila4sunrise2003@yahoo.com), I will send you it or copy paste it in message here on forum. Feel free to ask about anything.. and please I count on your help which I really need.

survey

unfortunatelly I need some descriptive answers and I couldn't find any online survey that could provide that. That's why I wrote that I can copy paste it via message or send it as a doc

If any of you fine folks have even a passing interest in translations and the translation process, I urge you to participate in this.

if anyone here is still willing to help I tried to present my survey as an online one and here is the link: Survey provided by FreeOnlineSurveys.com but as the answers cannot be typed in it, please send them as a message here or on my email (tequila4sunrise2003@yahoo.com)

Please guys, I really, really need your help!

Have you posted to World Literature Forum? Fictional Wood? Goodreads? Literrature Network? The Book Forum? Escape from Elba? Laurie R. King Virtual Book Club?

Will forward links by PM if you need any.

Have you posted to World Literature Forum? Fictional Wood? Goodreads? Literrature Network? The Book Forum? Escape from Elba? Laurie R. King Virtual Book Club?

Will forward links by PM if you need any.

I posted to most of those sites, yet some are new for me so thank you very much for that!

Back