• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please Help Me Remember This Book!

Ray Beltran

When I was in 5th grade, my teacher read to my class a book about a town where a picnic was held and there was a flood which separated the children from their parents. The story revolves around the children trying to reunite with their parents. In one particular incident, a boy who did not have a sense of smell was grinding meat and did not realize the meat had gone bad because he could not smell it.

This is all I remember about the book. I never found out what happened in the story, since my family had to move.

Please help me find the title to this particular book.

:confused:

I don't know how old you are but that sounds really familiar. I too can also not remember a book. I posted it about tree days ago but these forums aren't much help though you should try looking somewhere else. I am out of places to look. I know that someone must know of the book I seek.

Oh well. I am sure one day I will find it. Kind of depressing that I couldn't give a better description but hey, that's why I ended up here.

Good luck and I am sorry I couldn't help you further.

Rabbie said:
I don't know how old you are but that sounds really familiar. I too can also not remember a book. I posted it about tree days ago but these forums aren't much help though you should try looking somewhere else. I am out of places to look. I know that someone must know of the book I seek.

Oh well. I am sure one day I will find it. Kind of depressing that I couldn't give a better description but hey, that's why I ended up here.

Good luck and I am sorry I couldn't help you further.

Thanks anyway. I'm 40.

It was your inquiry that inspired me to post this, so thanks for that. Good luck in your search; I know how you feel!

Ray.

Back