• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please help me!

Dogbaby

Hi!

Can anyone help identify the following book?

Fiction.
Set in New York.
Deals with family relationships.
Yellow cover?
Two word title?

I know it's really really vague but I'm desperately trying to get hold of and read this book - was recommended to me during an incoming worktime phonecall that digressed into a chat about books and I didn't write the title down! :rolleyes:

Any help or suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Thanks! :)

Hmm... yes that is vague!! Can you elaborate on the plot a little at all? What type of family relationships? And what sort of reading level was it (adult, youth, etc). Also, what continent are you on? Covers of books often vary between publishing locations (ie: a book released in the US may have a different cover to one released in the UK or Australia).

Nothing is springing to mind right now, but if you can dredge up any more information someone might be able to help you out!

Oh, and welcome to the forum! I do hope you stick about. :)

Thanks K.

Really don't have much more info. Aimed at an adult audience. Think the author is American. I'm resident in the UK.

Think the title may have begun with an H or an M - but not sure!

Clutching at straws a little, I feel! :)

I thought it maybe that to? Has a yellow cover :)

The Jungle (American Library)
Upton Sinclair

The narrative of a young immigrant's plight in America exposes the horrifying working conditions in the Chicago meat-packing industry.

No, don't think so. Is it any good though - might check it out!!

Think it was more along the lines of "Somebody's Somethings" or "Something's Something" - if that makes any sense at all!!! :)

Back