• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post your fave Fantasy pics....

Jessica089

If this is okay with our moderator.......

I just thought that this would be a fun thing to do a) because people have some good pic and and b) because I'm really bored no only that but I love fantasy pics :D So Like if oyu have some nice ones....please, post!
Here are some I found on google......
:D
Fantasy%20045.jpg

horse.jpg

Master_SiteMovies288612.jpg

arthur.jpg

Wow, those pictures are cool. I love Fantasy Art aswell. The guy in the last picture looks completely wasted by-the-way. Hehe.

Here's one really that I like:

thetismoon.jpg

And here are some links to other similar ones I like:

Trinity - I have this one set as my background on MSN.
Gotham Garden

I have a vague suspicion this page will eventually take a couple of weeks to load each time we come here. That's just me and my slow computer though. All you guys and gals out there with state-of-the-art mainframes will probably have no problem though. :D

Good thread, Sis! :cool:

He he that's cool!!!!!! I like the colours and green is mah fave colour :D

That last guy is King Arthur....he he you're soo right! So many stories could go with the look on his face there. Thanks for the links and cool pic Nosferatu Man :D

pictures

Ey! great pictures! too bad Im not that technical to send my dragon pictures, I even got a "copy" of them as a tatoo on my shoulder.... Ehm.... could you guys help me?

Oh wow, that's cool! Erm... yeah we can probably help. What's the question? Are you wanting to scan them into your computer then post them up here?

Well: (I'm half-assuming you've scanned them into your computer already) you should go on Image Shack and upload your picture(s). Then open another Internet Explorer and get onto the Forum. Come to this thread, and click on the Quick Reply button. Then go back to your other Internet Explorer with the Image Links on, copy the link to clipboard, then come back here and paste it into your message. Then, Bob's-your-Uncle, click on Submit Reply, and it should appear on the thread. I think that's all right anyway. If it's not... could someone tell Cervantes the right procedure? Cheers.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=White]Sorry about my back-to-front sentence on my last post by-the-way! I didn't realise what I'd done at the time. Hehe.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Themistocles said:
Any pictures in here .

Okay, so none is actually shown, but they're brilliant, trust me.
Yup...Alan Lee well known artist in the fantasy world.......Hrs wonderful, I have a book on his art :)

pictures

thanks nosferatu man! hope it works...... anyway, I've got at least one picture up, and hopefully it will be more!

aimg18.exs.cx_img18_2412_Fight20of20Dragons202.jpg

another one!

aimg18.exs.cx_img18_251_Dracos132.jpg

What do you think of these?

Do not fear to hurt my feelings, all you risk is my unbounded rage...

Hey guys these are great :)

FUTURE MAN, I realise what I post may be a bit girly but I love the detail in these :D

Going good ....
ciruelo_cabral_magia003.jpg

Back