• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Postscript Diaries 4.

You know I can't respond to this as a piece of work, only on a personal level. So I've replied privately.

That kind of honesty take guts, Mr. O. Very glad you stopped wearing blue. Very glad you started eating again. Very, very glad you stayed around long enough to meet up with a Blonde from LA on the Portabello Road.

Irene Wilde

So how old is this daughter?

You know, everyone uses something to help them live; a friend, sex, the dope the doctors give you, food, clothes, music, booze, etc....it is a part of life, let it go.

seems to me that you have wrapped up all feelings or rushed your feelings into every one single sentence. yeah, its postscript thing. well, i just thought fully expressing or extending/stretching a bit might make it very good chapter.

PS: was it true that you got a hit from your wife, or was it just a story/ an imagination? I mean, it sounded like a episode in the movie.

Best wishes & take care, & give that nasty blue away. ;)

sincerely,

1. Warm E: Said daughter is now 24.
2. Novella: It's a "diary" and therefore true (mostly - some names have been changed to ect.... and as it's written retrospectively I may remember things differently to other participants.
3. Watercrystal: Yes, she socked me right in the eye; I saw stars. She was a BIG SCARY lady.
4. RaVeN: No. I still have the jeans (but not the jacket). I wear the jeans in Greece where nobody can see me. I gave the jacket to a friend in Greece and occasionally see her or her boyfriend wearing it.

I think for part 5 I'll try to write about something happy in my life. If I can; I've never tried that before. Happiness just seems so banal when it's written down.

Back