• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Prince Charles & Camilla's Wedding

«FickleMinded»

--Best wishes and finally!! "..and they lived happily ever after" which I do think they really deserved after all,True Love prevails.

Rumour has it they are both going to apoligise for their wicked sins of the past during their wedding. Don't know if they have to do this, or if they are just trying to win the approval of the public. A lot of people over here don't agree with the wedding at all. To be honest it doesn't bother me either way. I say just let them get on with it.

I have mixed feelings about this. First, I think it doesn't matter in the least whether they do or don't get married. Then, I feel sorry for Princess Diana because I think Charles never loved her. But then in the same token, I hope that the Prince and Camilla are both honestly repentant of their sins and that they will be truly happy together. I know I wouldn't want to grow old alone, and they're both getting on up there in age.

Back