• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Private messages

lies

Darren,

I ticked the "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" in my User CP, but since the upgrade I haven't been receiving any...

It doesn't really bother me, but I thought I'd just let you know.

That is so sad, Murphyz.

*decides to send Murphyz a PM*

*forgets about it*

*wanders off*

Cheers, Martin :D

Darren Lewis said:
I'll look into this.

I got my notification today, so it just may be the server's being slow or something? I'll change my e-mail address, cause something might be broken at my side of the line as well... (My provider sometimes takes a while to deliver e-mail, and I hadn't thought of that when I posted this.)

Well, I've had a few private messages, but no notification at all. Could it just be turned off? (in my case, that is?)

Its turned off as default, yes. If you wish to receive email or pop-up notification of new PMs then you can do so in your Edit Options section.

Phil :)

Yup.

Found it. Sorry, Darren!
blush4.gif

I changed my e-mail address and it seems that things are in order (your things are, mine aren't), so I'm terribly ashamed, sorry and ashamed.

Back