• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Psst! New PARANORMAL ROMANCE novel! (shameless self promotion)

J. Woods

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41s_2B695afbL._BO2_204_203_2004ed31f6f66ce88b661279af57e268f08.jpg
Gilded Feathers by J. Woods

BOOK DESCRIPTION:
An alluring choice. A fantastical revelation. But what if it changed... everything?

Familiar with the art of the nightmare, twenty-two year old university student Cole Evans can’t help but feel a deep connection to the horrifying illusions of her slumber.
Irrevocably drawn to obscure fantasy, Cole faces a defiant temptation of romance and her first encounter with the mysterious Drex. Covered in tattoos, she unexpectedly finds herself attracted to his dark magnetism and emerald eyes. Before her life takes an impossible turn.
Uncovering Drex’s true Guardian identity, she is forced on a terrifying journey through the stars into his world - one that brilliantly weaves together the struggle of danger and desire. And the impossible reality of gilded feathers.

Gilded Feathers is available in ebook format at Amazon.com

PROMOTIONAL PRICING STARTING NOVEMBER 5, 2013
Gilded Feathers, book 1 - $0.99
Gilded Faith, book 2 - $2.99
Gilded Promise, book 3 - coming soon
Infinitely Gilded, book 4 - coming soon

REVIEWS:

Pulled out of her introvert shell by her best friend Chloe, Cole Evans is suddenly pulled into a world she couldn't possibly imagine. With a foundation of romance the storyline branches out into the paranormal creating an entrancing read! Through the combination of wit and excitement I couldn't put it down! Highly entertained - excited for book two!

***** - 5 star rating

Gilded Feathers combines high strangeness with passion. Woods sings of Cole, a student. Her days are filled with classes and boys. Her nights are ruled by dreams and illusions, and by Drex. Woods is a wordsmith, and spins a web of magic. Bravo!

***** - 5 star rating

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1630083502&pf_rd_i=507846

Back