• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Puzzle Prose/Poetry

Vespertilio91

I got this idea from one of my friends. One person puts five words--any they choose-- down and the next person has to write something (poetry or a short story) containing those five words at least one time each. Then that person puts five new words down for the next person to use. It then continues on and on.

I'll put out the first five words.

1. California
2. monkey
3. villify
4. arouse
5. disdain

Have fun.

1. California
2. monkey
3. villify
4. arouse
5. disdain

Last year I went to CALIFORNIA to visit my aunt. She lives right on the beach. I love going to her house, the aroma of her cooking not only AROUSES my senses but it is the best food I've ever tasted. My mother is constantly attempting to VILLIFY my aunt because they didn't get along as children. My aunt once stole my mom's stuffed MONKEY and my mom never forgave her. I can't believe that, they are grown women!!!! I sat down with both of them and expressed my DISDAIN. I told them that it was ridiculous that a stuffed MONKEY came between them. Unfortunately, my intervention didn't work. Still, I visit my aunt whenever possible and my mom still complains.
I hope that was interesting

NEXT........
1. Yellow
2. Defense
3. Golf
4. Mermaid
5. Everlasting

Back