• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Quantum Leap

I watched this show when I was in High School and part of my adult life. I watched every show. It was very addicting. I would love to watch the whole series again if I had cable.

CrossStitcher30 said:
I watched this show when I was in High School and part of my adult life. I watched every show. It was very addicting. I would love to watch the whole series again if I had cable.
Or the DVD set?

ds

I've just ordered season 3 from dvdmagnet. I spent the end of last week watching all 22 episodes of season 2. Personal favourites are the episode where he plays the black chauffeur and the lad with downs syndrome.

As for how it ended he ends up in a cafe ran by God and meets some of the people he's been in previous leaps. As for Al getting home, Al never left home he was a hologram which only Sam could see and hear through brainwave transmissions. Sam however did keep leaping putting right what once went wrong.

Back