• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Quick Summer Reads?

azureumbreon711

Hi! I am looking for some fast, exciting books to breeze through this summer. I just recently finished reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline and loved it! I'm looking for something similar, possibly fantasy/sci-fi but not required. Mostly just an exciting page-turner I can breeze through stress free. I also think of the Davinci Code by Dan Brown or Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs as books that I've loved that are similar to what I'm looking for. Again, a genre is not required, just as long as it's light and exciting!
What are your summer read suggestions?

Hi! I am looking for some fast, exciting books to breeze through this summer. I just recently finished reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline and loved it! I'm looking for something similar, possibly fantasy/sci-fi but not required. Mostly just an exciting page-turner I can breeze through stress free. I also think of the Davinci Code by Dan Brown or Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs as books that I've loved that are similar to what I'm looking for. Again, a genre is not required, just as long as it's light and exciting!
What are your summer read suggestions?
I read the circle trilogy by Nora Roberts, starting with Morganna's Cross, you may have to check the spelling. Fantasy, time jumping a really good thrill ride, I say that because of the dragons that get rode in this series:) and the magic, I liked that the most

You could check out 'Armada: A novel' by the same author. Also, some other books you may enjoy are:

Neuromancer by William Gibson
Red Rising by Pierce Brown
The Martian by Andy Weir
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Old Man's War by John Scalzi
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel

Back