• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

:rofl:

It was actually on my to do list forever, but then life happened. We aren't talking about frenzied Great Whites, just Sand or Nurse sharks. Of course, one never knows when a Mako may show up just to say hi.

Are we talking overall? I have dibs on 12 years.

Why are photographs of cats such popular internet fare?

Just one, and I hate even that.

My daughter turns 14 tomorrow. Will I survive the next few years?

Good luck! My son turned 14 on 12/30....major attitude lately! lol. My other child is experiencing the "terrible two's" a tad bit early right now....so my household is one big circus. :eek:

That was the main reason for the change in lifestyle. :whistling:The hangooovers hurt more than they used to. Cornbread and iced took the place of pills and ninety proof. :whistling:

No. I have one drawn that I have been threatening to get inked in for about a decade but just never have.

Don't tattoos look ridiculous on men?

Kind of hard to describe here, but it is a pentaclish thing with the Latin symbols for the five naked eye planets and Terra in the spaces.

Same.

I have two tattoo's, got them when I was young...those were the days. One is a colorful rendition of the yin and yang symbol, and the other is the Chinese word for witch, from when I dated. Never, Never get a tattoo because of a man, it'll come back and bite you on the ass.

Neat freak?....not in this house of monkeys. I'm forever picking up after my kids.

You?

Kissed the pavement as in "it's good to be home"? I know I did that once but I can't remember when or why.

Kissed the pavement as in "I'm too drunk to stand up"? May 25 or 26, 2011 :shifty:

Why can the UK not make a decent cup of coffee?

Back