• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Ugh. Neither. Steve Irwin must be rolling in his grave at those shows.

What reality show do you like?

A dog probably but "my" first pet was a goldfish I think.

Aye. Reality TV sucks.

It's the Zombie Apocalypse and the item to your immediate right is your weapon. How screwed are you?

Totally screwed, it's a USB Flash Drive, now unless I pulled a Vin Diesel in Riddick with a spam tin opener thingy - then I'm SOL.

Favorite Action Movie?

Raiders of The Lost Ark.

As this is the second time Sparkchaser has asked the zombie question and I'm now armed with a long stick how many times can you get away with the same question?

Until you get an answer from everyone. I have a mean cat immediately to my right, if I throw her, I have a catapult...

What is it about the Zombie Apocalypse that is so attractive?

Beats me! Nothing attractive about it, as far as I'm concerned...

If you could choose to become a supernatural creature, which would you choose?

A Nightmare on Elm Street. The coming in your dreams things was the worst for me because I have scars from falling out of beds from nightmares.

Same.

The silliest "horror" movie ever..."The Blob" the original movie, the music starts and I get the creeps. Needless to say, I don't watch scary movies, the last one I watched was "Phantasm," in the theater.

Same...

Back