• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

No but I have been to Jo'burg :D

Why don't contestants on Survivor ever read a book about basic survival techniques or how to find food?

Because season after season it amazes me how utterly ignorant they are and they KNOW how the show is. Go do a course before you even apply!

I don't think that the producers pick people who read books.

Most frustrating thing about flying?

Stuffed in a flying tin can like a sardine? Inconsiderate seat mates? The baby that won't stop crying? The food? Dunno

favourite holiday destination?

Ahh... there are so many... hmm... Remember that huge blackout in the northeast and Ontario in 2003? That day, the local community had a little feast in the form of cold sandwiches and the half-cooked things from the power-out. The food wasn't particularly special, but I haven't had a meal with so much happiness and good-will since.

Anyone else affected by that blackout?

i've heard some folks say this and i debate it. sometimes, i do HAVE to write. it just has to come out. every single day, though? no. i do other things, too lol. :D

yes, other than reading. :p

hmm lol reading off the list? writing, cooking, reading :p

I also do not have to write every day - as you say busy - although what I get busy with usually involves writing LOL

do you blog?

i do. used to be much more regularly, but concentrating more on articles now. it's like getting paid to blog. :D

anything interesting planned in the near future?

Back