• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

If random question can be answered by anyone there's no assumption.

Manchester United, if I could kick a ball to save my life.

Was Christmas within budget?

LOL yes there is an assumption. The way the question is framed assumes that every one who could potentially answer it would want to play for a team because it makes no provision for a negative answer :D :D :D

Yup Christmas was within budget.

Are you celebrating New Year in any way?

(see this question assumes some might not be celebrating, but if I said - In what way are you celebrating - I'm assuming that you will be :D :D :D)

LOL yes there is an assumption. The way the question is framed assumes that every one who could potentially answer it would want to play for a team because it makes no provision for a negative answer

The question states

IF you could play for a team...

Therefore all forumites of the negative persuasion have been catered for.

Don't know yet, Folks are a possibility.

How late will you go to bed on New Years Day?

Anything authentically Szechuan. Except chicken claws. Not very fond of that.

Vietnamese, great asian cuisine or greatest asian cuisine?

Chicken claws are SUPPOSED to be a great delicacy but I still need to get over the 'chicken feet' bit. Apparently all the goodness goes liquidy under the skin and you just suck it out. So I have been told. Maybe one day LOL

Hmm the only thing I know about Vietnamese food is hairy spiders so I'm not the right person to ask.

What is your favourite Vietnamese dish?

Pho! I like the fact that they tend not to boil or fry their veggies into mush. They understand al dente better than most European cultures. As far as how to pronounce the names of the dishes, I have no idea. I use the point and nod method.

Favorite type of cuisine? (I feel sure this has been asked a dozen times already.)

I love Chinese food and pizza but can't eat them anymore, food allergies :(

Going to any of the big New Year's Eves celebrations?

not a chance. we are getting a truck load of snacks and staying here. probably play Wii because we are old burnouts. :D

do you have a Wii?

sadly yes and no underage offspring to justify it - its all mine MINE I tell you ?

(I won't however confess that we play table tennis on it)

favourite games?

Might as well ask me what my favorite book be. Impossible to answer.

After holiday diet in your future?

Back