• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

No (and I never did). I just wait for the free one that comes on Thursdays for all my newspaper needs. It's two pages of news and the rest are fliers and puppy ads.

Where do you get most of your news: paper, tv, internet, or eavesdropping on old ladies at the tea house?

I avoid the news like the negative plague of evil tidings that it is to minimise my exposure to its toxic effects.

who put the lights out?

Well its a long story - there is an army of cats, covert operations, a daring midnight raid on a butchery, bones, and a nefarious plot, but in the end, the dogs get out, chase the cats, eat bones and order is restored.

Why did the elephant cross the road?

You don't catch them. You wait with $20 (or $70 if you're in a car) and it will come to you.

(Is this another homophone? Because I took faery as ferry. Otherwise, catch faeries with bottles.)

How could King Solomon halve a baby?

They were conjoined twins. (If that was a homophone riddle then Solomon could "have" his baby in any way a king would want.)

Worst telephone hold music you ever heard?

oh that's easy - its all awful. Despite it being a digital age it always sounds like they used an old stretched tape they found under the back seat of a car in a junkyard making any song they play sound like wheezy mush.

which is worse - phone hold music or elevator music?

There is no such thing as bad music, there is only poor execution.

How far is too far to drive for holiday?

Neither, I don't.

Being a passenger on a train or car?

I don't understand the question. Do I prefer being a passenger on a train or car? Makes no difference.

Which would choose between a train trip (one of those one's that are a holiday) or cruise for a holiday?

You got the question right.

I'd take a cruise, on a train you go right past everything. I'd prefer an RV so I can park and take my time.

Cutest animal?

Back