• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I keep it for hot toddies. Hot black tea with SoCo makes a cold bearable. The peach goes well with the tea.

Most expensive bottle of booze in your home?

I have a rare Aussie bottle of vino that is probably worth a few hundred US. Nothing impressive.

Cheap beer, staple item or a waste of fridge space?

Cheap is relative. I can get a great beer here for less than 75 cents for a half liter. In the U.S., cheap beer is a waste of fridge space.

Same.

Of course, I forget you're expatting in the beer Mecca.

Wasted space.

Ready for the Russian Invasion?

Hell no. As much as I despise Spring as the hateful season it is even I am looking forward to it this year.

Can I bitch-slap the next person that I hear say "So much for global warming"? Can I?

Please do. Then point out to them that the U.S. is not the world and that Europe had a very warm winter.

Is celery good for anything else aside from a delivery vehicle for peanut butter or ranch/blue cheese dressing?

I'll need pictures...

I love celery. It's crunchy, stringy and has a delightful flavor. Funfood, really.

Do you hate raw carrots too?

I do not know what that is.

What is 2048? *Nevermind, I see you have it linked. Damn you.

Pluto, unfairly demoted or it was about freaking time?

I really, really hate you right now.

Yes.

I like Tyson, and think he is a great teacher, but he is no Sagan.

Because the hipster has has snooty tastes. Jameson is my whiskey of choice. And the standard blue collar 12 year too, not that haughty taughty 18 year stuff.

Whiskey, Ireland's gift to the world or the reason they will never rule the world?

The packing!!! I actually kind of enjoy unpacking...though I suppose there are always a few boxes that take me forever to get to....

How do you feel about packing/unpacking for a fun trip? (packing always stresses me out, but I like getting settled in once I arrive - I feel unsettled until I unpack)

I don't mind either. What I hate is trying to stuff everything back in, include the stuff I've bought for the trip home.

Best souvenir you bought on on a trip?

Back