• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

A princess tutu for children... which isn't that crazy. It was a charity auction. A lot of the items were donated.

Your most recent home improvement project?

(yehey.. I have ways to promote my book.... if admin finds this intrusive... they can just delete it... just kidding here.)

Edit: Deleted promotional content as per invitation...try not to be quite so "creative" with your advertising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laughing, because I know God has something for me.... And someday You'll pay attention to that book...

Question.... Do you need to pay attention to someone who's not a professional writer, but God told him to write something?

Kidding...
Next Question... Non Fiction of Fiction?

I wish you luck but whatever God has for you it's clearly not the art of persuasion.
It's not persuading others, it's making people learned, about truth, and make the black secrets be revealed so people won't enter them again, be trapped and be totally lost.

Socks with sandals?
No, socks are for shoes, sandals is to make my feet breathe.
Anyone else to answer?
(that's question right?)

It's not persuading others, it's making people learned, about truth, and make the black secrets be revealed so people won't enter them again, be trapped and be totally lost.

Your truth, Islam's truth, Hinduism's truth, Buddhism's truth, Paganism's truth, Scientology's truth, etcetera's truth... Lot of truth going about.

No, socks are for shoes, sandals is to make my feet breathe.

Anyone else to answer?

(that's question right?)

Definitely no socks with sandals.

If they feel so inclined, being a public forum you take what you get.

Ever ran through the surf?

Your truth, Islam's truth, Hinduism's truth, Buddhism's truth, Paganism's truth, Scientology's truth, etcetera's truth... Lot of truth going about.
It's written on my book about those confusions, that God told me and gave me answer. It's the same question I asked to Him. Everyone asked that, I'm a person of doubts as well. It's not yet published though, don't worry, it will be for free.
Definitely no socks with sandals.

If they feel so inclined, being a public forum you take what you get.

Ever ran through the surf?
Hail, Fire, Freedom?

Last edited:
God gave all those other followers an answer too.
If there are multiple Gods, then it will be chaotic on space. If there is no God, then it's everyone's dooms day on year 4000 when earth will vanish. Which is better to believe, an earth with no God and everyone will die, or an earth with God, that we will wait for another life to live on heaven that will not be destroyed. If there is one God, think how probably will He unite everyone that He created.

Fire.
Ever worn a pocketwatch?
Few has, Few don't understand that.
Two answers for two meanings of questions:
No... and Yes..
Next question...
Only us are alive... this is exciting... Where are the other members???

You bet. I'm just hoping they wait until I'm dead before the try and eat me.

Ever been bitten by a dog?

Back