• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

That's a great question. I wish I had mine. It's sad because I am only 26 haha.
Hi, Logan! Just FYI, we usually answer the question posed in the post right before ours and then come up with our own question to ask on the thread (or repeat the previous question by posting "same" or "again").

I'll go ahead and answer whether I still have all my yearbooks - yes. Middle school through college....though I may not have the 2nd year of college (went to a 2-year school), but those books seemed a bit pointless with the huge student body and I don't think i even had my photo taken. :)

My daughter got a yearbook for her graduation from elementary school last year. I thought it was kind of cool.

Do you think we all take too many pictures these days?

Not if I knew what they were before I put them in my mouth. Blindfolded... and clueless... yes I would.

Most terrifying moment?

Taking a chicken out of our gas oven , the pan broke, spilled grease on the flame and a huge fireball erupted around me. How I walked away with a small spot of slightly singed hair and nothing more still amazes me to this day.

Happiest moment?

The day my son was born. (Yeah, I know.. I'm a chick lol but it was the best day of my life)

Biggest regret in life?

Hmm, interesting thought Bob... answer would have to be No.. not yet. But now that you mentioned it... hmmm Je ne parle le français aussi, pourrait être amusant! (I speak French also, might be fun!)

Most spontaneous thing you have ever done?

Started but never finished Eldritch Tales. No time for any reading besides uni is my excuse.

Are you a technophobe?

Not a phobe but not interested in the latest gadget or gizmo or anything beyond my laptop and never used cellphone.

Favorite old school (non tech) game

Back