• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I'd say spring but where I live it's just like stupid winter. It's snowing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last book you read?

Depends, if I like them I wear them, but I've bought shoes I didn't end up liking and donated them.

Small dog rorbig dog

At home - and as I don't know where else to post this I just dropped by to see if any of the former forum members were still happily posting and I see that there are still some familiar names but some are missing. So hello to all that are still here.

Do you prefer family style restaurants or fine dining if eating out?

Difficult question. I do both but prefer quiet. And good food.

What is your favorite local hole in the wall restaurant?

We like lunch rather than dinner and so usually combine breakfast and lunch at a franchise called Cora's, soups, omelettes, salads available, we're past the age of romantic dining.

Do you have a favourite place to settle down with a good book?

Lazy Boy armchair by the living room window, comfy and lots of light, can also watch the birds at the feeder.

Do you ever burn the midnight oil with a book that's just too good to put down even knowing you'll feel a wreck the next morning?

Do you ever burn the midnight oil with a book that's just too good to put down even knowing you'll feel a wreck the next morning?

Heh, that question came from just before the invention of online gaming.

Yes.

Ever yelled 'Am The Man' when you fixed something? Not a gender thing merely a turn of phrase.

Down in the 'dunny' dungeon of a tenement building during an air raid in WWll - (as a youngster) - lived in Glasgow, Scotland at the time.

same

Hmmm, I don't know which is strangest:

Paris Catacombs
Three Mile Island Unit 2 Control Room
Inside of a cooling tower (non-operating)
Ground zero of the first nuclear detonation
Inside an old fishing ship in the desert
The shore of a lake created by a nuclear explosion
A bathtub full of warm beer

Which is strangest?

Back