• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Yes, many years ago on our old Ford Fairlane when our kids were small. Hubby was out of town and we had a huge snowfall and I needed groceries. Was really proud of myself although my hands took a beating.

same again

I have not, because I've almost always owned a four wheel drive. I've sold them though, when I worked at an auto store. :D

Know any Yuppies?

"Yuppy, know thyself." I am one, so yes, I know one.

At what age does the y in yuppy have to be dropped?

Hard working, classy harlot. I'd gladly trade some of my hard-earned credits for some time with her. ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg

Kaylee or Cally?

Kaylee Fry. Because sweet & innocent. (Cally was in BSG. Sneezy I am disappoint.)

Aeryn Sun or Vala Mal Doran?

Derp. Bay technician, Kaylee's counterpart in a different timeline. I still made the right call.

Innocent? Do you remember the "nethers that wasn't battery operated" quote?

oooo, tough one. One hard core law and order military type, one crafty lovable thief type. I am going with Vala. In the end the adventure would outweigh the reliability.

Dr. Samantha Carter or Dr. Elizabeth Weir?

Yes. I've no clue what's going on, either. May as well be reading Aramaic.

They say the average person passes gas 14 times per day; would you say that's about right?

I guess I'm not average or maybe I just have a better diet, but that number is way too high in my own personal experience. The hubby on the other hand...

Longest book you've ever read?

Just started A Feast for Crows, also reading Sequence by Lori Andrews and Calvin & Hobbes: Revenge of the Baby-Sat. I'm ADD when it comes to reading.

Same.

Back