• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Vanilla ice cream on a waffle with strawberries and raspberries or banana and chocolate.

Three things you would take with you to a deserted island?

Food, water, juice, Transformers, Umbrella, GPS, Satellite Phone-might want to go home

You?

mp3 player, laptop so i can write, kindle so i can read. i'll hunt and fish for the rest. :D

if money were no object, where would you live?

probably varies per individual. some old dudes at the beach can still really get down.

is making good money more important than liking your job?

Ever taken a cut in pay?

Yes, a $12,000/yr paycut in 2013. I'd rather make less and be happy doing what I do than stay stressed out. It isn't work if you are doing something you love doing.

Would you ever do something you were against if it paid a large sum of money?

No, but mostly because I don't get to watch TV much. LOVE sharks and originally went to college with the goal of being a marine biologist to study sharks!

Again.

Love sharks but not watching Shark Week, too busy trying to promote a book. I might could watch a few if ya'll would go buy a copy and perhaps share your feedback. hehehehe Hey, can't blame a girl for trying now and then. :)

Would you scuba dive knowing the potential for sharks?

Back