• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Raptor by Gary Jennings

mr_michel

kickbox
hey there
im in the middle of this fine historycal fiction novel, liking it so far (not as much as "the journeyrer" though). but...

i got the paperback edition, on the original edition its supouse to have maps indicating the locations mentioned on the book, and really would like to see those.
so i was wondering if any of you have such editions, and would be so kind as to scan the maps?

:) :) :)

Hello mr michel! I don't have any maps...sorry.. but i do have a recommandation or two seeing you're into hystorical novels... Check out Mika Waltari...he's great, well at least i liked his books and i'm picking up another as soon as i finish the one i'm reading now. I've already read "The Egyptian", "The Etrusc":eek: (don't know if that's the correct translation of the title) and "The Dark Angel"(this is the one i liked best although critichs praise the egyptian, which is also very good but... anyway you get what i mean i hope:) )

hey sabina
thx a lot for the recomendations, ill try to check "the dark angel" (like that name better ;) )
by the way have you try any of gary jennings books?

Back