• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Raymond E. Feist's Riftwar Adaptation

The_Khan

kickbox
Here are the two covers of Magician Apprentice and pages 1-5, enjoy :)

Cover A:
MA01_cvrA%20(Colors).jpg

Cover B:
MA01_cvrB.jpg

Page 1:
MAGICIAN001_Page_1%20(Colors).jpg

Page 2:
MAGICIAN001_Page_2%20(Colors).jpg

Page 3:
MAGICIAN001_Page_3%20(Colors).jpg

Page 4:
MAGICIAN001_Page_4%20(Colors).jpg

Page 5:
MAGICIAN001_Page_5%20(Colors).jpg

Re:

You're welcome Book Monk my friend, I'm really happy you like them. You can also check out my other two threads for Orson Scott Card. You can find out more of what I do at www.dabelbrothers.com and please spread the word.

Please feel free to go to any comic book store and you can order them by giving your retailer the information below:

Tales of Alvin Maker/Red Prophet #1
Item Code
JAN062956F CVR A

JAN062957F CVR B
----------------------

Riftwar/Magician issue # 1

Cover A: [FEB06 2957]

Cover B: [FEB06 2958]

Here is cover 2B for Magician Apprentice, enjoy :)

Cover 2B:
Magician_02_coverb.JPG

Re:

Thanks Fistandantilus my friend, you've just made my day by saying that :)

So in gratitude, here's a little Dragonlance art for your enjoyment:

DL06.JPG

Re:

You're welcome Fistandantilus my friend. I have to tell you that when I first started reading fantasy in my younger days I devoured Legend of Huma, the Chronicles, and the Legends Trilogy, those were the days :)

Now back to Riftwar my friends, here is Mr. Feist favorite sketch, enjoy :)

Troll:
Troll.JPG

i am massively impressed with this, i've been a fiest fan for years and now to see The Magician as a graphic novel. I'm looking forward to Pugs time on Kelewan

Re:

Vorian my friend, I'm happy to hear that you are impressed with the art. It's always good to meet with a fan who enjoys Magician as much as I do. We will impress you even more, wait until you see the alien green skies of Kelewan ;)

Here is a sketch of a Moredhel, enjoy :)

Moredhel.JPG

i'd love to see how the difference in the moredhel and Elves are depicted, i know their is the blaring obvious clothing but the bone structure is exactly the same so it has to be a difference in the bearing and stance.

Again, excellent pictures. The Dark-Elf is very good.

Do you have any pictures regarding the games arena incident, or would they be spoilers?

Re:

Vorian my friend, the colors will also add a new dimension in the differences of the two kinds of elf as well.

Fistandantilus my friend, I'm happy you like it. The stuff from the Arena is spoilers ;) But don't worry, there's enough artwork coming your way to keep you satisfied :)

Here is a sketch of the dwarf Dolgan, enjoy :)

Dolgan2.JPG

Back