• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Read this a while ago, forgot it, found it, forgot it again

OpheliaCyanide

So I read this book years ago and it made maybe 30% sense to me. A few years later, I could only remember a few buzz words. I was able to find it again by putting the words into google, and this time the book made maybe 60% sense. I want to try again but have forgotten enough now that I can't find it. Hoping someone can help!

It's a book about a girl who is brought to a magical school. She has a roommate (Lina? Lisa?) who can shapeshift into a black panther. They start off enemies, but become friends later on. Then there's a bunch of weird plane shifting stuff. Someone summons these evil people who kidnap our main character's boyfriend or something. There's weird level stuff that somehow makes the school prettier and food taste better. There's a girl who can see the future, a girl who has some kind of powerful knife. There's also some member of staff who is apparently more than she seems (but I can't remember in what way.)
Also at some point there are three versions of the main character doing things? It's really confusing.

I'm desperate to find this book again. Any help is appreciated!!!

Back