• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ReadFast

Tracey202

I am in college and I have been looking for ways to speed up my reading or ways to read faster. Has anyone taken an online course to help improve your time?

I want to spend less time reading my college textbooks.

I found this site http://www.readfast.co.uk/ and would like to know if anyone has used their services?

For me there was always a tradeoff between reading fast versus absorbing the material in more detail. I eventually decided to put in the necessary time to absorb the material more completely. Others may be able to both read fast and absorb completely, but not me. It all depends on your goals I would say. But, no, I have no experience of the link you give. Experience will settle the issue for you, I suspect, as it did for me.
Best of luck.

Sorry, haven't used this service, I agree with Peder - go at your own pace so you can comprehend what you're trying to speed read.

Welcome to the forum:)

Back