• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

reading music?

guitarwhispers

I really like to read with music, but there's only a select group of music that I can listen to while still foucssing on the book. Anyone have any suggestions on new music? The most recent thing I found was a compilation CD a co-worker at my job at umg gave to me called "Eclectic Cafe" which is actually meant for Coffeehouses. It's one of the few CDs with lyrics that I can actually listen to with a book. The most famous people on it are Moby, Echo & the Bunnymen, and Aimee Mann but the artists that I don't know are just as good. I'd recommend it to anyone in a similar predicament. It's not out til the end of June (I'm guessing the 20th) but it's available online on the record label's site www.watermusicrecords.com in their "Chill" section.

I like to listen to music while I'm reading too. I usually listen to Jim Brickman because most of his songs are just the piano although some of them do have people singing. I recomend him if you are looking for anything like that.

Back