• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

really good crime movie

chiangmaifalcon

I just watched a movie on TV called Flawless which was, in my opinion, the best crime caper movie I have seen in a long time. The stars are Michael caine and Demi Moore. About a janitor and executive who rob a diamond company. It was very suspenseful, and hard to figure out.

24 is my favorite show and luckily I get it here on satellite tv but it is season number 7. I am sorry to see it is last season for 24.

24 is my favorite show and luckily I get it here on satellite tv but it is season number 7. I am sorry to see it is last season for 24.

I missed the first season, but watched seasons 2,3,4 and 5...I started season 6 and somehow got sidetracked. I found it got old after a while, and the way Jack had one really terrible thing after the other happen to him. I don't see how the human body could really take even half of what he supposedly endured. Of course, I well know, it's Hollywood, it's all fake, but a slight, teeny bit of reality would have been welcomed. :eek:

I agree no one could survive all that Jack goes through, same as james Bond or Indiana Jones. What I like about him though is he is not a wimp and does whatever he has to do to accomplish the mission, unlike most of the tv cops and agents these days. The weeniest ones I thought were the cops on Law and Order, but I know it is still a popular show.

Back