• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

records of animals

lahondas

was google surfing and found this stuff, if it is true its cool.

largest squirrel found was a lil over 3 ft. and weighed an amazing 6 pounds.
smallest one found was 2 inches long and didnt even weigh a ounce. aw
largest ladybug was about half inch long, and could even make a noise while it walked, no other ladybug has done this. lol
largest humingbird weighed 20 grams, smallest weighed in at 2 grams.
the most insects or bugs a toad or frog could consume in one sit. 36, named fat boy, he is a african bull frog, not bigger than normal for his species. of the 36 things he ate nothing was smaller than a fly.
roadkill no more, the most survived of a car hit was by a cat named ox, he was hit by a semi, had 14 broken bones, and had his tale two legs and a paw amputated. he survived the odeal and pain by alcohol, and lived for 4 more years. ox was only 8 lbs when hit.
worlds loudest dog bark belongs to a terrier mix named yeller, she barks the strength of 3 vaccums. her owner is not affected by yellers bark, because she is deaf.
loudest cricket was caught by a man in england who was quite annoyed by the pitch given from this cricket. after rethinking of smashing the cricket he entered it in GWR, it is the loudest known cricket having a pitch strong as a bull horn. its wings which create the soundare also thicker than usual giving it the amazing chirp, which can be heard 83 acres away.
strongest dog known, mico, a blue husky, great dane wolf mix. mico pulled over 2000 lbs, and lifted by mouth almost 200 lbs and can carry on back two full grown men a great distance. mico weighs in at a thick 177 lbs.
The longest-lived rabbit was 18 years, 10 months, and 21 days.
oldest living cat was, 27 years old.
there was a kitten that never grew bigger. it stayed its length
and height for all its life. it lived 8 years, and was the size of a 4 month old kitten. cute! no it weighed only 20oz.
reason for its growth delay was a disease. 87% of these cats with this disease die within a few months of being born.

I thought this hread was going to be about records made by animals - you know, Sergeant Pepper by sheep; that sort of thing.
Now I knoe it's not so I won't tell you about my animal records.

Back