• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Red Raving

Crystal

kickbox
Some random quotations by me:

The ennui of daily life is chronic poison. When you found out it as a fact, you have already been a hemiplegic. Although there is a chance you can be salvaged, more often than not, many would choose to be poisoned to death.

Life is boring, even in the heaven. That is why Satan betrayed.

If you can bear to drink the instant coffee, it would be likely that you can bear a woman's faking organism.

Those who give thoughtless opinions about the suicides to me are like hyaenas that are greedily watching for the refuse.

Any behavior that is related with human being's reproductive organs is dirty, except the delivery of a newborn, which is the only one of the behaviors that purifies. Because it make them think that they give birth to an angel.

The mirror is a most horrified devil. When you find that you are confined in the mirror, you won't be set free even if it is broken.

If I were given a choice to exsit in any form, I would choose to be a note in Beethoven's symphony no. 9.

----Do you know which color can kill?
----Rouge. Rosso. Red. Rojo. 赤い. Rood. κόκκινος. 빨간. красно. 紅色.
----You can feel the warm in your tummy. It is burning immediately from inside to outside. You will be soon swallowed by the fire, becoming into flames, disappearing with your last blaze, "this feels great".

Multiple choices:

Why the Santa lives in the polar area?

Don't know if I will feel regret later to have posted this. :(

Interesting . . . you have a little Murakami thing happening, Crystal.

Only one thing--I think you don't want to confuse a woman's 'organism' with her 'orgasm'?

Here are some quotations from me:

Boredom can be very productive if used correctly.

One reason for Human is Dog.

Nobody ever teaches you how to sleep, but it's extremely important to do it well, which is an art that can and should be taught. It's not just Lie down, Close Eyes. It's an activity that takes up half your life and can be managed to make everything better all the times.

A mirror is just a window into what other people see. (I wanted to have a mirror one, cause you do.)

Oh, one more: The lymph system is evidence of the ignorance of modern medicine. As vital as your bloodstream, yet who mentions it or cares for it? Why do doctors never mention it? What is all this talk of chi and balance in new age texts, all the media coverage of heart disease and cholesterol, with no mention of lymph nodes, their function, fluid, and flow? It's the sewer system of the body. People pretend it's not there.

novella said:
Only one thing--I think you don't want to confuse a woman's 'organism' with her 'orgasm'?
:p thank you! though I am a little bit :eek:

novella said:
Nobody ever teaches you how to sleep, but it's extremely important to do it well, which is an art that can and should be taught. It's not just Lie down, Close Eyes. It's an activity that takes up half your life and can be managed to make everything better all the times.

Emm, I like this one.

sirmyk said:
Money is the green fire that burns us all.

more creative, sir. :p

will post something more about the mirror.

Back