• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Relay Game: "The story of the guy named Ed."

astralKnight

We have so many great writers here, we can all write a story toghether, it will be fun and hilarious.

All writers are encouraged to participate.

These are the rules:

A. Whoever write in replys has to go along with the background and stories posted above him or her.

B. All make up stories, and whoever is writing can go whatever the direction of the story should go.

C. Make sure you leave some rooms for other writers to write. (Like don't say, he is dead and end of story.) lol

D. You can make short versions if you want, example: Ed is asking a sales girl "How much are these?" and another writer can pretend he or she is the sales girl and write response to Ed's question.

E. If no one participates, I will not be offended. :D

Here is the some background about Ed:

Ed is 25 years old lives in New York, he is a nice man, but unfortunely the "Luck" always goes against him. He has poor judgements about women, this is why he's never seemed to meet the right girl.

One day. He went into a restaurant .....

(Use your imagination write that what he will encounter and meet or describe the restaurant, etc and leave something at the end of your writing for other writer to relay.)

:D

Oh yay! I love these! I'm not exactly a writer, but I'll give it a shot.
Here goes:

The 'restaurant' was one of those shabby, grubby places infested by thugs. There were more drug dealers than customers. Muscly men sported tattoos of naked women, nervous wrecks swallowed shot after shot of whiskey, and prostitutes with waists thinner than pencils lounged about, dragging on cigarettes.

Ed anxiously checked the note again. And there was no mistake about it. He wondered why he had been told to meet guy here of all places. He wondered if he was insane. He wondered if he should leave before he got himself killed.

(Sorry, to take this long, I have been busy, just published one more book yestersay.):D

Ed has been knowing the guy who gave him the note for a while. He does not think he would be "Betrayed." He picked a quiet coner of the restaurant and found a chair and sat down.

After 15 of nerve breaking minutes, a stunning Blonde woman came into the restaurant at the front door, everybody turn head instantly and spotted her right away.

Clearly she does not belong to this place, she is wearing a long red coat and very elegant hairdo, she looks like those wealthy people live in the upper East side of Manhattan. She walked nerously toward the Bar and using a voice almost like a wisphering "Who is Ed?" to the bartender.

Bartender yelled "Who is Ed?" in the restaurant.

Ed heard the bartender, and never thought this could happen to him. That this beautiful woman is actully looking for him. Whenever Ed seeing a beautiful woman in sight he would stutter.

Ed walked toward the lady and says......

(Whoever next writer can continue.):D

"...um, hello. I'm... I'm Ed."

The woman looks at him and picks a line:
- Hello Ed. Giorgio told me to meet you here.

Ed wonders why George, his old pal, would call himself Giorgio. But then, this woman seems stolen from out of an opera or a gangster movie, so he shrugs:

- Great. Did he tell you what's going to happen?

The woman smiles an ambiguous, infuriating smile and says,

- Well, Ed, I figured we'd make it up as we go along. I'm not sure what that means, myself, but for example...
---

Back