• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Revelations

I know the feeling. It seems no one even pays attention to this place anymore. POPPY1! How could you leave to another forum. Blasphemy! I know you still pop in every once in a while, but why leave completely? Is that forum so much better than ours? :(

*sneaks in* awwww soooorrrrry Vesper :eek: I do still visit here, I promise, just don't log on very much. I'm not feeling very talkative and this forum seems to have become quite impersonal. I've DARED to post some things I've written on another place.....here I'd be scared of being torn to shreds:D But I still like reading all you guys stuff and hey I commented on this poem!!!! :p

Poppy1 said:
I've DARED to post some things I've written on another place.....here I'd be scared of being torn to shreds
The shredders can bugger off.:mad: Post it here anyway. :D

The forum has become a bit impersonal, hasn't it? The more I think about it, the more you're right....

C'mon post the stuff. None of us impersonal people will care. I won't shred you! :D

Yes, you did comment.

Crap, where was I going with this....?

I won't shred you either. The only person I've shredded is manuscript, and only because he kind of deserved it...but let's not kick a dead horse.

Where is the other forum at? This is the first I've heard of it.

Back