• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Rob Thurman

I happen to know pink shadow loooved this book, I'm betting she'll answer this thread. I can say that on her recommendation, I'll go out and buy it as soon as I don't get it for my birthday ;)

*mrkgnao*

Well, mrkgnao spoke the truth - I loooved this book!! It was a funny, actionpacked, smart urban fantasy with a new twist on old concepts, but the best thing about it was the main character Cal Leandros. I'm not a person who especially chooses to read about 20 year old boys, but this particular boy was such a great personality with so many aspects to him. I would even go so far as to say he's one of my all-time favourite characters. It's really he that makes the book so great for me. I can imagine that other people may hate him, and thus the book, because he's kind of special and very oppinionated, but I looove him. So yes, I recommend this book :D!

Interesting... I shall check this out.

Oh wait... I think I may have already hit my book buying quota for this month already. :(

ds

Back