• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Robert Stanek

madking

Saw this author on tv and he was talking about the gnomes, dragons, trolls and other creatures in his stories The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches and Ruin Mist Chronicles. That's what got me starting to read anwy and now I got hooked. I think worth a try for any fantasy fan.

I have heard this author is quite good, have you got any more detailed thoughts on his work?

rune

Just found this thread. I somehow found mention of Robert Stanek's Elf Queen's Quest as read-worthy. I am however quite estranged by how little mention of him is to be found also, how seldom you come around his books. (Ebay=Nada). So what kind of Fantasy does he write and how come he doesn't seem that popular?!

He use to only publish though e publishing, but recently started publishing in book format. Possibly that's why not many people have heard of him.

He's actually self-published, and almost mythic on the internet for his virulent self-promotion of his books, which includes faking illness and manipulating photographs of other author events. Crazy name, crazy guy. I bought one of his books out of curiosity but I can't get past page 1 without my eyes glazing over. All those elves and Queens and warriors...

Back