• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

RP are you there?

"it's a couple days trek to the river. Here are some magical boots, that increase stamina; they will help us travel faster. And they wont wear out."
The two head out in the general direction.

"Oooooo, cool, they match my invisibility cape. Nice scenery, Stiggy, I promise to look out for Nurgle holes this time. Lets sing a song to pass the time. What's ya favourite?"

"Hmmmm," says Stiggy, "in this magical world of Nurgles and Demons, we have a folk song called 'Ohhhhhh Why Dont'cha Getcha Self A Nurgle?!'. Wanna sing it with me?"

"That's just soooooo last week. Oh well."
Poppy starts singing. Suddenly they are surrounded by loud crashings and bangings as creatures drop to the ground in all directions.
"Oooooo, look at all the cute furry critters. What are they doing?"
Stiggy pokes one with the toe of his magical boot.
"I think they're stunned and suffering from shock. It must have been your singing," he says.
"Oh dear, " says Poppy, "do you think they'd mind if I hummed?"
Stiggy shakes his head and mutters "Unbelievable!!!"

"good! im hungry" says Stig, who plans on eating them. "I'll prepare them if you'll cook 'em" he says.
Poppy frowns "but theyre so innocent and cute, you don't really mean it, right?"
"well of course I mean to," says Stig "my stomach thinks they're really cute. Why don't you start a fire while I skin 'em. I don't think you want to watch."

"Ah, but you've forgotten I'm a country girl. You skin 'em, I'll gut 'em."
Poppy finds a lurking Tommy to light a fire with, and soon they are sitting down to a veritable feast. Poppy's singing skills are obviously going to come in handy to help feed them on the way.
"How many more days travelling, do you reckon Stiggy?"

lets make a break so we must make haste."
the two make it to the river, when a fog overcomes them.
"what's that noise"
"shhhh . . . . it's them," says Stiggy, "They are watching us."
next, they see a flash and a "pop." it was a small lightning storm: but it was being controlled.
"Warning" says Stig, "these little critters weild an arsenal of elemental magic. Its as if they control the weather!"

"Ooooooooooooh wow!" shrieks Poppy, "This is like sooooo cool! Can they make it sunny and snowing at the same time? Can they make it rainy but hot at the same time? Can they make lightning without clouds? Can they? Can they? Can theyyyyyyyyy?"
"Won't you shut up?" says Stiggy. "They're gonna get us otherwise." Suddenly, lightning comes crashing down beside them. "SING!" Stiggy cries, "SING FOR NURGLE'S SAKEEEEEEEE!"

(ROTFL Tommy :D )

"Do you think they're mad at us cause we ate their cussie bro's?" asks Poppy.
She launches into the ear-splitting top note of "Ohhhhhh, Why Don'tcha Getcha Self a Nurgle?" and instant silence reigns, followed by muffled plops and crashes.
Stiggy rendered temporarily deaf says rather loudly, "Geez, next time give me a bit of warning so I can stick my fingers in my ears. Let's get outta here before they all come round."

"this river runs through the farm's feilds. they are out eating in the fields; these critters! we got'ta find the mage. I can ressurrect a skelleton: Ones gotta be near hear; I know I left one." Says Stig.
He was obviously joking but Poppy was clueless to his sarcasm.
"quick" he says "use our capes and boots, and run for it!"

Poppy chose to ignore the sarcasm. She doesn't much like skeleton resurrection anyway.
"Where are we running to Stiggy, how far is it? I'm getting puffed, I think my magical boots have developed a blow-out."

"sorry. its just that Im afraid of them. Tommy has been driving me crazy; and he won't leave me alone. I think he possesses my thoughts, and I'm afraid of them"

"Just squash him every time he comes back. He comes in handy for lighting fires with.
I think we've left them behind now. Where to next Stiggy?"

"lets sneek up on them and follow them back to their trees, the have their own neighborhood. then we can go door to door looking for the magical one. he's got an aliance with Baal. We must free his soul. If we succeed the other Riggerwalds will be freed from the possession: Tommy told me because he wants to save his family and friends."

"That's right," squeaks a little critter - another Tommy. "We don't mean to be evil ... we are just told what to do by the Magical One." Flames burst out of Stiggy's pocket and he crushes it mercilessly like before. "We'd better go now, and destroy the evil Magical One Magician ... whatever you want to call him. We must travel to the neighbourhood and free Baal's soul first. Then we can deal with the Magician."
"But where is the neighbourhood?" squeals Poppy annoyingly.
"Ah ... now there's a little catch there ..."

"It's just over yonder, but I don't know how we're going to get the Riggerwalds to open their doors for us." says Stiggy.

"Well, I'm just here for the adventure, I don't do problem-solving. I know,I know, I could turn my invisibility cape inside out and be like Little Red Riding Hood. If I said I was looking for Grandma we could see if Baal was inside. I could bribe them with jaffas."

"What the heck are jaffas?" asks Stiggy.

"They're my favourite lollies, hard orange on the outside and you suck and suck them until pffft you hit chocolate. The giant ones are the best, but then I can't talk. Here have some."

Stiggy has far more important things on his mind than mucking round experimenting with jaffas but he mentally orders a large consignment of giant jaffas. "That should shut her up for a while." he thinks.

Then Poppy and I run into a man walking the river.
"Just done fishin'" yells the man.
Stig recognizes him "Hey if it ain't old Jake! ain't seen you for ages"
This Jake guy was a Magishan, a real hermet who traveled to town only to buy tobacco. Maybe he has a better plan?
"Hey jake, you know what to do. Bout this riggerwald problem?"

yeah their crazy don't believe a word they say about Baal! thats how they do family reunions.

END

Back