• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Saying hello

Jordan- a whovian

We like to read. Who loves to speculate?
I've been working on a story that is quite allegorical for the writing process, and Ive learnt how hard it is to be artistic in this world, in many ways.

Basically, I'm a person who writes (or tries) and I'm studying at the moment too. Thinking about the future hurts my head. How are we all feeling today?

Welcome, Jordan! Thinking about the future can hurt one's head! :) Crazy changes all the time. BTW, is that a Tardis you are standing in? My husband and I haven't watched many Dr. Whos yet, but we love it.

Oh, & I'm feeling well. Thanks for asking! When you posted your question (on Friday), I was on a boat in Puerto Vallarta, so was feeling even better then than I am now. ;)

hai Jordan, I am a student too and I too working on a story. Can I know what are you studying and what types of books do you read.

Back