• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Michael Spears

Hi, I've just published my book, I was wondering if anyone would like to read it? It's called Schizophrenic Messiah, by Michael Spears. It's free, please tell your friends, it's available from iTunes...
https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/schizophrenic-messiah/id1100812163?mt=11

It's also available on smashwords...
www.smashwords.com/books/view/627807

It's on Amazon too, but they forced me to charge 99c for it, so you're better off getting it elsewhere.

The blurb... (I'm not much of a salesman unfortunately, but it's a very good book)

I was always the smartest guy in the room, so the official story is that I threw my life away on marijuana and schizophrenic delusions, but the fact is that I found my true calling. There are lots of schizophrenic Messiahs around, but I'm actually really good at it. I discovered the infinite universe, overthrew the theory of Relativity, discovered how to unite all of the world's religions under one simple law, and I invented my own religion. At least I think that's what happened, I have trouble discerning reality from fantasy. If I'm not the Messiah, why did I make so many discoveries? This book is a true tale of discovery that blurs the line between genius and madness. It's been fifteen years in the making, so I hope you like it.

"It's like you're walking into a dark room shining a bright light." (Phil Doyle - Australian Writer)

Back